Three fully funded PhD scholarships at COMM
The Department of Communication, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, invites applications for three highly competitive 3-year fully funded PhD scholarships. The candidates are expected to begin on September 1, 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
The PhD scholarships are open-area; we are looking for applications in all of the department’s areas of strength. The department is organized into eight sections and two centers:
- Section of Digital Information and Communication
- Section of Education
- Section of Film Studies and Creative Media Industries
- Section of Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Section of Information Behavior and Interaction Design
- Section of Media Studies
- Section of Philosophy
- Section of Rhetoric
- Center for Information and Bubble Studies (CIBS)
- Center for Subjectivity Research (CFS)
Please see the descriptions of the sections and centers.
We are especially interested in PhD project proposals that augment the department’s already strong, international research profile in new ways. We expect that the proposed research projects are clearly situated within the department’s research strengths and activities, and that they are clearly connected to the research expertise of the department’s sections and centers. It is considered a plus if the proposed research project is situated between two or more areas of the department’s areas of research.
Please read more about the department at: www.comm.ku.dk